2017 was another productive year for C4R.
- continued river monitoring in key recreational areas (a few new).
- advanced our Blue Trail project and received a grant to finish 2 trails in 2018.
- contributed on a storm water study in the lower Chicopee River area.
- facilitated a number of group paddles and river clean ups.
- held an informative annual Summit.
- set a vision for 2018 and beyond.
All this worked because of volunteer or financial contributor support. Thanks to our Valley Gives donors, Country bank, and all our volunteers. Thank you.
2018, C4R will embark on a membership drive to engage more participation.
- C4R will open two Blue Trails, begin scoping out 2 more.
- C4R will look to monitor more water quality sites.
- C4R will look to getting out with more folks on our local rivers.
- initiate education programs
- We will do more clean ups.
- And have fun too!
Together, we can Care 4 Rivers… C4R